If you find yourself wondering how to add MCLE credits for programs you attended, listened to, or watched, here are the steps to take.
- Go to www.osbar.org and log in with your OSB number and password
- In the new Dashboard on the Home page, click on “MCLE Reporting” in the left column.
- Choose “Add Activity to Transcript.”
- Select the type of program for which you’re seeking credit (this is most often the “Accredited Group Course” choice).
- Search the MCLE Database to find the program number (this should pop up when you enter the event title or other information).
- Click “Search Events” at the bottom of the screen; if nothing seems to happen, scroll down a little bit to find the “Search Results” information.
- If your program is in the Search Results, click on the box with the program information (there is no icon in the box – just click on the entire box and it will change color and take you to the next page).
- Certify that you attended the entire program, or some part of the program, then scroll down and click “Add to Transcript.”
- You can verify that the program was added to your transcript. Click on “MCLE Home” at the bottom of the page, and then click on “MCLE Transcript” to see the programs that are listed in your account.